Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Terrible Timing


So last week I video taped my final so I would have enough time to edit, revise, and post the damn thing. Little did I know that wouldn't be so easy. I learned that in order to edit/delete a segment from my video clip that I would need to use the Video Tech room's computers because they have the only computers with the necessary video editing software. So I had planned to meet with a friend and the video tech teacher who would help me with my video editting. Well, Monday night before school I came down with a horrible stomach virus and fever. That put a huge dent in my plans. I'm very frustrated. This was all terrible timing. Of course, I couldn't control when I got sick. I have met all the requirements for this project and I have everything I need to complete it. I just need to put all of it together. Thankfully, Mr. Miller and I talked and he will give me the time I need to complete the project without deducting points or credit. yay!

No comments: