Thursday, January 8, 2009

Health Food Nation


Yesterday I gathered all the food and nutritional information I'm going to include in my video. Most people under-estimate the access they have to making a healthy, yet delicious food. Many of these meals can be made from food sitting in the back of your kitchen pantry or cuppord. And if you don't have them, they are easily accessable and are usually affordable at a local grocery store. A lot of my friends purchase lunch after school or during their opens from local delis and luncheons. Most of them work and have visable spending money, but I think they could use their spending money on other things if they take some time to explore the options in their kitchen at home. If their family orients most of their meals around eating out, they could consider many of the healthy options now offered by our school.


I'm very excited to film my project. Not only am I learning about something new, but I'm enjoying it, too. I feel like I can really help a lot of people and educate them about their nutritional health. In a way, I feel like this was the aim of our project and that I am fufilling the requirements.

No comments: