Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lights, Camera, Healthy Food!


Last night I fully recorded the video I plan to post on the newspaper's blog site. It took me about forty minutes to record the video and I prepared for about three hours to memorize my speech. My boyfriend came over to help me with the camera technicalities. Without him, it probably would have taken me twice as long to record myself. I only screwed up my lines a few times, but that was because I practiced so many times. My only concern is that I can't delete a scene that I fumbled on. The deletion setting on the camera only allows the person recording to delete the last scene and by accident, my boyfriend pressed the record button twice, which started another scene. I couldn't access the deletion application to the initial scene, which has me a little worried. Also, Mr. Miller told me to bring in the hard drive today so we could put the video on the newspaper blog site. Well, Mr. Miller isn't here, so I hope I'm not screwed completely. I guess I'll find out tomorrow what my O

No comments: